Friday, May 29, 2009


Starstruck!




Haha lately I have been very obsessed with stars! I was not very interested in AI at first until the top 3 performance where Kris Allen's rendition of 'Heartless' captured me. Woah his rendition of that song is rly great though I have not heard the original one yet lol! But i heard many said that the 2 versions are very different so yeap. And Randy prefered Kris's version! Yay. And then came the finals where his 'Aint No Sunshine' sounded so pitch perfect! Spectacular!

I wiki-ed him and realised that he has got so much more talent, knowing how to play the viola as well as the ukelele. He's also a business major, a church worship leader who goes to many countries for missionary work and also married! His life of 23 years so far seem so fufilling! He even self-released an album in 2007! So pro right. That's why I admire him a lot, but maybe not the married part haha cos he's like so young only.

Boys over flowers is also a very nice show to watch!! Thank god there's still this show for me to look forward to every sat since AI has ended. Pretty entertaining with many good-looking stars! I like both the violinist and the potterist(?) Haha, the one who does all the pottery la! It never fails to make me laugh every episode, for now. Haha, I dont know if it will become draggy later cos all korean shows seem to be like that but for now, it's still the beginning so it's nice to watch! If you haven't watch, you should try watching it. I'm sure you will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment