Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hi!! Haven't been blogging lately, too shagged from work these days esp last week! Last week was so hectic, it was like work, go out, sleep, work, go out, sleep. I hardly had the time to use the computer!! Now that I'm here already, I don't know what to blog too lol. Too many things have happened, maybe I shall just briefly blog about my birthday!!

This year was a rather cool birthday for me cos my lunar birthday happened to be a day before my actual birthday which meant that I had 2 consecutive birthdays this year!! :D

So on my lunar birthday, I went to Timbre with Xiaotian, Joanne, Gena and Wanqi!!

Our drinks!!



Roast duck pizza ftw

Eaten this before when you were young? For me, it's a no and they were shocked to hear it. Haha sorry no childhood lol.

Celebration!


Only group photo but xt and me blinked!

And Shaoyun happened to be the one who helped us take the pic! Gena didn't even know that she was from our sch when she approached her to help us take the grp pic haha.

They sang a birthday song for me! And also for the rest who celebrated their birthday there that day. But my name was called first! Hahahaha.

The next day, which was my actual birthday, I celebrated with my family first and we had dinner at Din Tai Fung.

Love the biscuit part of the cake!!



Afterwhich, I went to meet the trombonists for drinking session! First time gng to Clarke Quay so late at night, I was kinda uncomfortable with all the smoke in the air and walking around alone waiting for the rest to come. Thankfully, Jess came soon and we had a mini birthday celebration first with the rest before heading to Yellow Jello to finish up the half bottle of Jack Daniels they left the other time. The pub was rly noisy and the heavy downbeat of the music made my heart thump at the same time as the music goodness. I feel rly kuku hahahaha

And guess what, I met shaoyun AGAIN!! Such a coincidence, isn't it?

We finished the bottle rly fast, prob cos there were like 6 of us? After walking a few rounds, we finally settled for Clinic which has cool drinks like this!!

This is what they called Blood Tranfusion. Doesn't taste alcoholic, more like Ribena lol!

Shots

We were high on alcohol I suppose haha cos after Clinic, we were still not satisfied and went to Forbidden City for more!

Still have half a bottle left, which means we gotta go back to finish, the second time we are keeping a drink!

Char and Meixin went hyper after that, which was quite a hilarious sight. Throughout our walk to City Hall, Char was swaying and Meixin was laughing madly to herself lol. Luckily the 4 of us were still sober so we tried to watch out for them in case they walked too fast and got out of our sight. Later at Macs, they kept laughing at each other and talking crazily in their sub-conscious state haha. And I missed my night rider! Should have taken the bus straight from Clarke Quay :/

Rainbow bridge



Char was sober by then haha. Many things happen in between, like how I couldn't stop Char from leaving Macs to go to the ATM machine and she ended up walking drowsily across the road to ATM (!) Lucky Jess saw her and quickly attend to her omg. I thought el and xueli would be able to stop her since they were downstairs that time (Char and me were upstairs) We then stayed on to chat till about 6 plus before taking the first train home.

Then on Monday, 2 days after my actual birthday, I met Sinyi, Vaish and Desmond!

Haven't seen them for almost 2 months gosh! Chatted a lot over dinner at Soupalicious, we talked about almost everything under the sun, like about our jobs, driving etc. It was great meeting up with them. There were some hiccups during the meet-up like how Sinyi lost her way at Citylink and walked all the way to Suntec and Vaish being caught up at work. It was only later that I realised it was some sort of drama created by the 3 of them just to spare them time to get me donuts and candles for my birthday! Desmond even brought me to Esplanade to take a look at some exhibition! Haha, but I rly thank them for their thoughtfulness cos I rly thought they were caught up at work/ lost their way haha. Nice surprise, I must say. I only realised it when I asked Vaish how long she OT-ed haha. She thought I had alrdy figured that it was all a drama actually! Sorry Vaish, but I can be quite a blockhead at times lol.

Okay I'm tired. CNY is coming, I don't feel the festive season coming to me yet. Prob cos my hse is not deco-ed yet and this year, my cousin is gng to Malaysia with her hubby to spend the new year, which means our family gathering will be smaller, and even quieter. But that's for the paternal side, hopefully there will be more fun, laughter and joy at the maternal side!

Mum just saw on the newspaper that mahjong tiles and table are selling at $38.88! Dad doesn't want but we are persuading him to get it!! Hahahaha. Yay play mahjong! I want play mahjong during the new year!! :D But must play with relatives, cos if I were to play with my family, we will always be 三缺一! LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment