Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Hello! I'm here to continue on the Japan trip!

Meiden.Meridian.Moichido Part III Day 2

We went to this mall (I think it's called Osu?) for shopping in the morning.

The hats match with our clothings yea? Lol.

This milk tea is nice(:

We went to a temple after that and took some nice pictures


Peiqi and me continued walking after that and we saw an entire flock of birds on the ground!


But! the birds were scary! I wanted to get closer to the birds but just as I stepped forward the entire flock flew over me and Peiqi! Ohmygosh. Our very first instinct was to squat down and scream! So embarassing! Everyone was looking at us and it happened to us TWICE!


See. The lady in red is also very scared. That lady in red is not me okay lol.

Enough of the birds. So I think we walked to another temple so more pictures of the temple! :D



Went back to Ryokan to put down our stuffs and we left for Meiden. This time on our own, taking the subway there. So it was like from Kamimaezu to Sakae then transfer at Sakae to go to Ikeshita.

On the subway (:

From Ikeshita, it was a 1km walk from the station to the school

Some photos while walking~A lot of cables....


Cute car!

Jap taxis. Fyi all taxi drivers in Japan have to wear a uniform. Cool huh.

Reached Meiden and we had sectionals. Afterwhich, ito sensei conducted us for a while before we went back into our self-practise. Had a mini combined too. Without a conductor LOL.
Mine and Peiqi's cute socks!

And we left in the evening for our dinner! Dinner was near Ikeshita station, at this pasta restaurant.

Jiayun and me

Jolyn and He bei

Jiayun, peiqi and me shared this 2 pastas. Can't rmb what was the first one but the second one is curry pasta and it's not bad!

After dinner, we shopped at some store before buying our breakfast at Mister Donut!


Before I end this post, I shall post up another collage for events of day2 !

Will continue about day 3 in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment