Wednesday, December 31, 2008

EDITED!

I've decided to edit this post cos I thought I should be more specific to show how important/great/fun 2008 had been for me. I think 2008 was simply one of the best years I've ever had! There were so many firsts that happened in my life and it was great!

1. First time I entered jc with no fixed classroom where all of us had to move around the school after each lecture/tutorial.

2. First time having a large scale orientation like MMM where we had to run round Singapore to play games!

3. First time I joined band where I had one whole part to myself and no shifting of seats after playing each song.

4. First time I ever used a cup mute/plunger (HAHAHAHA!) for trombone playing.

5. First time I performed as an alumni for Variants IV.

6. First time performing at the Botanic Gardens for band performance.

7. First time having an exchange with Japanese musicians.

8. First time joining a Sudoku competition.

9. First time going to Japan and whatmore for an exchange!

10. First time playing golf for pe elective.

11. First time doing a massive whole year project work on fish therapy.

12. First time studying economics.

13. First time sadly to say that I've flopped so many subjects :(

There were so many firsts in my life in 2008. There were time of fun and times of sadness. But 2009 has come and it's time to move on and I hope it will be a much better year ahead(:


It's the last day of 2008! And most probably I should be down to Marina Barrage for countdown this year!

Looking back at 2008, it has certainly brought back numerous memories. From the time when I entered junior college, so many things have happened and I've had a lot of fun. From orientations to camps to band performances and even the recent Japan trip! There was so much fun in jc, well except for the fact that I really really have to pull up my socks for the upcoming year as I predict it will be a tough ride ahead. But all will be good when it's over(:

And of course not forgetting the first ever Sudoku competition I've joined this year. It was extremely memorable as I had never expected myself to go that far. Hopefully, I can go even further next year when the competition is on again! Get a trophy and win more moneyyyy!!!

A lot of new friends have been made despite the fact that there were many chung cheng-ians around in mj. But believe it or not, I actually do make new chung cheng friends in mj. How weird is that! Lol. Maybe chung cheng is rly that big. And I like mjband a lot. Because most of my new friends are made from there and they are a bunch of hilarious people! Our favourite hobby? CAMWHORING!! haha! Well pictures are good actually as they provide you with memories of the past and I'm sure they are all happy ones(:

Which is why I feel I must do well for my MBT next year because I wanna participate in the last major event we will have next year. The SYF.

Another believe it or not. I actually watched a record of 14 movies this year, which is quite a feat. My highest record I believe. Okay the number may not be very outstanding for movie-goers but to me it does! Because fyi, I only watched a pathetic 2 movies last year. Oh, and this 14 movies is not inclusive of the 2 I've watched on the plane gng and coming back from Japan! o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment