Monday, January 26, 2009


HAPPY 牛 YEAR!

Had a reunion dinner at my aunty's place just now. it was a cosy affair, the 10 of us sitting round the table, having steamboat. No pictures with me yet cos i forgot to bring the camera!! :(

BUT! I will try to get it from my cousin asap. And this teaches me a lesson that I should ensure my camera is always with me each time I go on my visiting spree for the next two days lol.

There was also a piece of good news being announced today over the reunion dinner!!

MY COUSIN IS GETTING MARRIED AT THE END OF THIS YEAR!!!

Hooray! I'm gonna get an additional angpao next year! HAHAHAHAHA. that's such a greedy thought of mine. But I'm truly happy for her cos there has never been a wedding held ever since I was born! Which meant that the last wedding that we had in the family was in fact MY PARENTS one?! So I'm extremely happy that I get to attend a wedding dinner at last, at the age of 18 oh my goodness hahaha.

I bet it's gonna be a pretty great one cos my cousin's husband (do i address him as uncle once he is part of the family?) promised to give my cousin a grand wedding! So sweet right~ And they planned to have the wedding at the end of this year so that I can finish my exams first :D Can't wait for the wedding! It's gonna be held in Singapore and Penang which means 2 wedding dinners at one go! Yay!

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be the flower girl/ bridesmaid hahaha. I might be doing both in the end hahaha and I'm supposed to help my cousin with all the preparation like picking up the end of her gown( if it's a very looooong type of gown), make-up(which i don't know haha!) etc. I think I will be very tired at the end of the wedding if I had to do so many things! But I guess it will be all worth it. anyway, wedding is only once in a lifetime(:

Yay happy happy! Tmr my uncle is going to make my favourite agar agar with brown sugar!! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment