Monday, January 25, 2010

Just came back from the childcare centre and I miss the kids so much! :D Kids are rly adorable at their tender young age! Young, sweet, innocent and pure! And not forgetting their chubby cheeks and lovely smiles! :D Ahhh my heart melted when my fav boy hugged my leg and smiled before leaving!!! Like omg he's the cutest kid on Earth!!!! I will miss him dearly! I'm not allowed to post the pics I have taken but if you guys wanna see my fav boy and fav girl and of course the rest of the cutey kids haha, do ask me if we meet up! I will be glad to show you guys! :D

My parents should have given me more siblings!! Then I can play with them! :) But then again, when they grow up, it's a different thing.. They will not be as cute as last time. If only they could always stay as a 3 year old, I will be happy to take care of them! Okay, this is nonsense. I'm not gonna have another sibling, if I rly have one now thats insane! It will be almost a 20 year gap omg! I shall admire the pics I have with the kids and treasure the moments we once shared :) No more working at the childcare aww, I've got another job! :) *kaching kaching* hopefully all goes well for this new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment